Social Solutions is an internationally acclaimed motivational training company.
We are committed to helping people from every walk of life understand human behaviour, creating less stress and much happier and productive individuals, families, schools, workplaces and communities.
Since 1997 we have worked with over fifty thousand people across Australia and New Zealand, in the US and the UK to help them understand the behaviour of their clients, co-workers, community members and students to increase understanding, build relationships and maximise outcomes for everyone.
We provide training on demand for organisations and institutions across a broad range of sectors including: – Education – Health – Justice – Housing – Employment – Child Care – Welfare and Social Services – Local, State and Federal Government – Community Development – Disability – Information Services – Aged Care Services – Church Communities – Corporate Sector for Small Businesses through to major corporations, at the Executive and Operational levels.
Our Training Programs include the following workshops, tailored as required to suit the need of each client, and we also develop unique, boutique and specific workshops to meet niche needs as requested:
- Bridges Out of Poverty – Strategies for Communities and Professionals
- A Framework for Understanding Poverty – for Educators
- Getting Ahead in a Just Gettin’ By World: Facilitator Training for practitioners to create outcomes directly with clients
- Understanding Learning – To learn how to increase academic attainment
- MESH* Mental Emotional, Social & Spiritual Health – Intensive Support Group Facilitation Training for Community and the Education sector.
Our tailor made programs in Understanding Human Behaviour deliver tools that consistently achieve:
- Greater job satisfaction
- Enhanced relationships
- More effective communication, and
- Increased productivity, performance and outcomes
Our key trainer, Nairn Walker, has frequently been acknowledged as an outstanding facilitator who has ‘an incredible ability to connect with an audience, challenge people’s thinking, and inspire them to a new place’. Read more about Nairn here.
We look forward to serving you and your community soon!